The Eureka Stick Vacuum Cleaner is a lightweight and cordless device that can clean hard floors and low pile carpets with ease. It has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 25 minutes of run time. It also has a cyclonic filtration system that separates dust from air, and a swivel steering that allows for easy maneuverability.
- 1 Eureka Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 2 Eureka Flash Stick Vacuum Reviews
- 3 Conclusion
Eureka Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Key Features and Benefits
- Bagless stick design: The Eureka Stick Vacuum Cleaner uses a dirt cup that can hold up to 0.4 liters of debris. The dirt cup is easy to empty and clean, and it helps reduce the need for filters.
- Rechargeable battery: The vacuum has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 25 minutes of run time on hard floors and up to 15 minutes on low pile carpets.
- Cyclonic filtration system: The vacuum has a cyclonic filtration system that separates dust from air, providing consistent suction and preventing clogging.
- Swivel steering: The Eureka Stick Vacuum Cleaner has a swivel steering that allows for easy maneuverability around furniture and obstacles.
Most users are happy with the performance and convenience of the Eureka Stick Vacuum Cleaner. They love how it can clean hard floors and low pile carpets, as well as pick up pet hair and dust. They also appreciate its lightweight design, cordless convenience, easy maneuverability, and simple maintenance. Some users, however, report some issues with its battery life, suction power, and durability.
Eureka Cordless Vacuum Battery Replacement
If you own a Eureka cordless vacuum, you may need to replace the battery at some point. The battery is the power source of your vacuum and it determines how long you can use it without plugging it in. A good battery should last for several years, but over time it may lose its capacity or stop working altogether. When that happens, you have two options: buy a new vacuum or buy a replacement battery.
Buying a replacement battery is usually cheaper and more eco-friendly than buying a new vacuum. However, you need to make sure you buy the right battery for your model and that you install it correctly. Here are some tips on how to find and replace your Eureka cordless vacuum battery.
Read More About Vacuum Cleaners
How to find the right battery for your Eureka cordless vacuum
There are different types of batteries for different models of Eureka cordless vacuums. You need to check the model number of your vacuum and the part number of the battery before you buy a replacement. You can find these numbers on the label of your vacuum or on the battery itself.
Some common types of batteries for Eureka cordless vacuums are:
- 6V NiMH batteries for Eureka Quick Up 2 in 1 Cordless 96 series vacuums. These batteries have a capacity of 2500mAh or 3000mAh and are compatible with part numbers 60776, 68112 and 39150.
- 2V Li-ion batteries for Eureka RapidClean Pro Lightweight Cordless Vacuum NEC180/NEC185 series vacuums. These batteries have a capacity of 2000mAh or 3000mAh and are compatible with part number BP25220F.
- 4V Li-ion batteries for Eureka Groove Robot Vacuum. These batteries have a capacity of 2600mAh and are compatible with part number P14426D.
You can buy these batteries online from various sources, such as Amazon, eBay, Battery Mart, NextBatteries.com or Battery Canada. You can also contact Eureka customer service to order a replacement battery or find an authorized dealer near you.
How to replace your Eureka cordless vacuum battery
Replacing your Eureka cordless vacuum battery is not very difficult, but you need to follow some safety precautions and instructions. Here are some general steps on how to replace your battery:
- Turn off your vacuum and unplug it from the charger if it is connected.
- Remove any attachments or accessories from your vacuum.
- Locate the battery compartment on your vacuum and open it by sliding or unscrewing the cover.
- Carefully remove the old battery from the compartment and disconnect it from the wires or terminals.
- Dispose of the old battery properly according to local regulations. Do not throw it in the trash or fire.
- Insert the new battery into the compartment and connect it to the wires or terminals securely.
- Close the battery compartment by sliding or screwing the cover back on.
- Charge your new battery fully before using your vacuum.
Eureka Flash Stick Vacuum Reviews
The Eureka Flash Stick Vacuum is a lightweight and powerful corded stick vacuum that can handle any cleaning job from hard floor to carpet without losing suction. It has a 2-in-1 design that allows you to use it as a stick vacuum or a handheld vac for versatile cleaning. It also has a swivel steering head that can maneuver around furniture and corners easily. The Eureka Flash Stick Vacuum has received many positive reviews from customers who have bought and used it. Here are some of the highlights of what they liked and disliked about this vacuum.
What customers liked about the Eureka Flash Stick Vacuum
- Customers praised the suction power of this vacuum, saying that it picked up dirt, dust, hair, crumbs and other debris from various surfaces effectively.
- Customers appreciated the lightweight and ergonomic design of this vacuum, saying that it was easy to carry, move and store.
- Customers liked the convenience and flexibility of this vacuum, saying that they could use it as a stick vacuum or a handheld vac depending on their needs.
- Customers complimented the long cord of this vacuum, saying that it gave them enough reach to clean large areas without switching outlets.
- Customers enjoyed the easy-to-empty dust cup and washable filters of this vacuum, saying that they made maintenance simple and hassle-free.
What customers disliked about the Eureka Flash Stick Vacuum
- Some customers complained that this vacuum was noisy, saying that it made a loud whirring sound when in use.
- Some customers reported that this vacuum overheated after prolonged use, saying that they had to let it cool down before using it again.
- Some customers found that this vacuum was not very effective on thick carpets or rugs, saying that it skipped or got stuck on them.
- Some customers experienced problems with the durability or quality of this vacuum, saying that it broke or stopped working after a few months of use.
Pros and Cons
- Bagless stick design
- Rechargeable battery
- Cyclonic filtration system
- Swivel steering
- Short battery life
- Low suction power
- Low durability
The Eureka Stick Vacuum Cleaner is a great option for anyone looking for an all in one vacuum and carpet cleaner that is lightweight and cordless. It can handle hard floors and low pile carpets, as well as capture dust and pet hair. However, it has some drawbacks, such as a short battery life, a low suction power, and a low durability.